Do you LOVE seeing the latest trends in home design and construction? Check out the 2018 Parade of Homes!
See seven gorgeous homes built by premier area builders: 3 Pillar Homes, Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Bob Webb Homes, Coppertree Homes, Manor Homes, Memmer Homes, and Romanelli & Hughes.
These high-end homes offer the latest features, floor plans, and decor!
The BIA Parade Of Homes runs through September 16, 2018. It is open Monday-Friday from 12-7pm and Saturday/Sunday from 11am-7pm. The location is 11371 Winterberry Drive, Plain City, Ohio 43064. This is in the Eversole Run neighborhood of Jerome Village. General admission tickets are $15, and children under 12 are free. AAA and Military discounts are available. View Ticket Information
Tips For Enjoying the 2018 Parade Of Homes
- Wear Comfy Shoes. The tour takes about 2-3 hours, and the homes have 2-3 finished levels to explore.
- Take Pictures! Cameras are welcome, so you can capture your favorite features and designs.
- Check The Weather. This is a rain or shine event, so be prepared with an umbrella or sunscreen as needed.
- Strollers & Wagons. While wagons and strollers are allowed at the Parade Of Homes event, they aren’t allowed inside the homes. Plan to park them in the driveway while you tour a home.
- Food and beverages aren’t allowed inside the homes. You may visit the concession area, and you may bring snacks and non-alcoholic beverages with you to the Parade.
- No Pets. Only service animals are allowed.
- Re-entry. You can leave and come back on the same day with a wristband at the exit.
Check full parade rules and special event information here before you go.
“This year’s Parade Of Homes will rival any in recent years. The diversity in architectural styles, combined with the outstanding quality-of-life offerings of Eversole Run at Jerome Village will create an unmatched experience for our Parade guests.” – BIA Executive Directory Jonathan Melchi
About Jerome Village
The Parade of Homes was held in Jerome Village in 2013. This year, it will be in the exclusive Eversole Run neighborhood of Jerome Village.
The expansive Jerome Village community is located in the Dublin City School District. Residents enjoy a park-like setting with mature trees, a water feature, a ravine, and trails that connect to the Glazier Ridge Metro Park trail system.
Jerome Village is made up of 13 neighborhoods on 1,600 acres, more than half of which has been developed. There is a community center with a restaurant, pool, and fitness center.
Buying A Jerome Village Home
With beautiful homes, excellent schools, and fantastic amenities, it’s easy to see why people love living in Jerome Village! If you’re thinking about calling this wonderful community home, browse homes for sale in Jerome Village below. And, of course, if you see one you like, call Central Ohio’s real estate expert Rita Boswell at 614-547-3229 to schedule a showing.