Happy 4th of July Columbus! It’s time to kick back and watch the fireworks. The Central Ohio area has so many great fireworks displays to enjoy for this Independence Day. Browse our list Columbus 4th of July fireworks below, and find a Columbus July 4th celebration near you!
Red, White, & BOOM!
Celebrate Independence Day with the LARGEST fireworks display in Ohio! This annual FREE event is held in Downtown Columbus. It begins on July 1st, and there’s always A LOT of activities for the whole family.Learn More
More Columbus Ohio Area Fireworks
- Columbus Symphony Patriotic Pops
- When: Saturday July 1st at 8pm
- Where: 160 South High St Columbus OH
- Hilliard Freedom Fest
- When: July 1st (See Times)
- What: food trucks, swimming, concerts, and fireworks
- Where: Hilliard Municipal Park
- Groveport 4th of July Celebration
- When: July 4th at 11am
- What: parade, live music, food, family activities, and fireworks
- Where: All activities after the parade will be on Wirt Road
- Pickerington July 4th Celebration
- When: July 3, 10:00pm Fireworks and July 4, 10:00am Parade
- What: parade, fireworks
- Where: Parade starts at Lockville Rd & Opportunity Way See map
- New Albany 4th Of July Parade & Festival
- When: July 4th. The parade is in the morning (11am) and the festival is in the evening (6pm). The fireworks will be at about 9:45pm.
- What: Parade, concert, food trucks, fireworks
- Parade: begins at New Albany Primary School
- Festival: New Albany Middle School lawn
- Westerville Fourth Of July Festivities
- When: July 4th
- What: 5k, food trucks, parade, music, fireworks
- Where: festivities and fireworks viewing at the Westerville Sports Complex
- Gahanna Independence Day Celebration
- When: July 1-4 See day/time details
- What: parades, food, live music, block party, fireworks
- Where: locations vary. See details.
- Worthington Family Picnic & Fireworks
Worthington OH Fireworks by Mark Cameron
Wishing you a very safe & happy Independence Day from the Rita Boswell Group!