Did you know there is a program to buy your next Central Ohio home with no monthly mortgage payments?
No? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Few people know about the HECM for Purchase Program.
This may be perfect for you if you are in the retirement phase of your life.
Paying cash or using traditional financing to purchase your next home may negatively affect your retirement plan.
If you pay cash for your home, you will have a large portion of your life savings tied up in property. This may limit your ability to make other investments, or pay for needs such as healthcare.
If you get traditional financing, you will have the additional obligation of a mortgage payment each month.
However, there’s another solution for those sixty-two years and older. If your dream is to live in a new or newer home, near family and friends, without using most of your savings, you will want to learn more about this program. Contact Realtor® Rita Boswell at 614-547-3229 to find out:
- What the HECM for Purchase Program is
- How to Qualify for The HECM Program
- What Types of Homes can be purchased using the HECM Program
- How to DOUBLE your home purchasing power
- Why Paying Cash for your next home may Jeopardize Your Retirement Plan