Quarry Trails Progress Update
What’s It Like In Quarry Trails?
Welcome to Quarry Trails!
Quarry Trails is a neighborhood inside of a Metro Park! It’s a community that is both contemporary and charming.
As listed on the website of the developer, Thrive Companies, Here’s the latest breakdown of the project:
- 43,000 square feet of office space
- 293 apartment units
- 520 for-sale units (townhomes and single-family homes)
- 16,000 square feet of retail space
- 11,000 square foot community center with pool
Several townhomes are anticipated to be move-in ready in late 2021. The remaining townhomes and additional for-sale products will be move-in ready in 2022.
The development is connected to the park by shared paths. Adventure-lovers and residents looking to live an active lifestyle will have a gorgeous Metro Park just outside their front doors.
Where Is Quarry Trails?
The Quarry Trail neighborhood is located in the City of Columbus and is a community that is a part of the Hilliard City School District.
It is located to the south and east of the new, 180-acre park. Both are situated to the north of Trabue Road, on former quarry land that was bought by Thrive Companies (then Wagenbrenner Development) in 2017.
Arm Chair Tour of Quarry Trails
This video gives an armchair tour of the new Quarry Trails development in Columbus, Ohio.
About Quarry Trails Homes
Quarry Trails Homes At A Glance
- Single-story units inside a 12-unit building.
- Priced from $450k – $900k
- 1,270 – 1,458 SqFt
- 1-2 bedrooms
- Include great outdoor entertainment space.
- Priced from $450k – $900k
- 1,900 – 3,300 SqFt
- 2 – 4 bedrooms
- 11 different floorplans available which offer first-floor owner’s suites, private outdoor space, and much more.
- Three-story townhomes
- Approximately 2,200 square feet
- 2 bedroom
- Flex space suited for an additional bedroom or home office
- Exceptional private rooftop terraces
Buying A Quarry Trails Home
The Columbus area is excited about Quarry Trails because the first 62-acre phase of the park and housing are scheduled to open this fall. The first-phase opening includes access to both lakes, the trail system, and access to the Scioto River.
If you want to be a part of this fantastic neighborhood and buy a home for sale in Quarry Trails, contact me, Rita Boswell, at 614-830-9767.
“Rita was unobtrusive yet helpful, and reliable as we embarked on choosing and purchasing our new home. She consistently made herself available to help us. She displayed a balance of professionalism and personal interest. She made us feel as though we were working with a friend. We were quite confident that Rita worked diligently in our best interest throughout the home buying process. I have already recommended her services to other friends and family many times.” ~ Jeff & Wendi
Quarry Trails Amenities
The Metro Park will be the defining feature and amenity for residents and guests of the development. It’s an active adventure metro park with the following:
- Three to five mountain bicycling trails, each three-quarter of a mile to a mile long and in varying degrees of difficulty, with riders dealing with jumps, ramps, and obstacles.
- walking trails
- Dog Park
- 166-foot-tall quarry wall for rock climbing and rappel.
- Lakes to fish, kayak, canoe, and paddleboard.
- Observation deck and parking lot near a 20-foot waterfall.
- connecting ponds on the site to the Scioto River
Quarry Trails FAQs
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions and answers about the new Quarry Trails neighborhood.
How do I purchase a Quarry Trails home site?
- Contact me, Rita Boswell, at 614-830-9767. I’ll be your guide and advocate through the process of buying a Quarry Trails home. My job is to represent you, not the builder. To reserve a specific spot, you will need to sign a Purchase Agreement. You must also put down a 10% deposit, which will be applied toward the purchase price upon an executed Purchase Agreement.
What is the price range of Quarry Trails home sites?
- For-sale homes and condos will range from $450,000 to $900,000.
What kind of recreation amenities will be available?
- Mountain Bike Trails
- Walking Trails
- Dog Park
- Access Points: Kayak, Canoe, Paddle Board, Fishing
How are Quarry Trails homes financed?
- The Quarry Trails neighborhood has plans with lenders to offer – Contact me, Rita Boswell, at 614-830-9767 for a list of lenders.
What’s The Value Of Your Home?
Wondering how much your home could sell for right now? Easily get an idea of how much your home is worth with our instant home value estimator. If you have questions about selling your home, please contact Realtor Rita Boswell at 614-830-9767.