What’s It Like In Evans Farm?
Welcome To Evans Farm!
Imagine walking or biking nearly everywhere: coffee, shopping, restaurants, school, farmer’s market, and possibly even work. With plentiful sidewalks and bike paths, it’s possible in Evans Farm. Here you can get to know your neighbors as you enjoy being out in your community.
Picture beautiful homes with a focus on front porch living. As you walk down a street in Evans Farm, you will see Victorians neighboring Cape Cods and craftsman homes across from bungalows.
Evans Farm Amenities
In addition to the convenience and scenery of a village setting, Evans Farm offers popular amenities to help residents enjoy being active within the community.
- water features
Where Is Evans Farm in Lewis Center?
The Evans Farm neighborhood is located in southern Delaware County in the Olentangy School District.
As Evans Farm continues to be built out, residents will have more places to go and things to do right inside their village.
In the meantime, there are plenty of activities and businesses a short drive away.
Drive Time From Evans Farm
- Alum Creek State Park Beach – 5 minutes
- Highbanks Metro Park – 10 minutes
- Polaris – 10-15 minutes
- NorthPointe Plaza – 9 minutes
Evans Farm Development Plans
About Evans Farm Homes
The homes of Evans Farm are custom built by a select group of builders. The homes offer a front porch lifestyle with hidden garages, allowing a focus on people and community rather than cars and driving.
Evans Farm Homes At A Glance
- Priced from $350k-$750k
- 2,200 Homes Total
- 1,600-4,000 SqFt
- Custom homes
- Beautiful architecture
- Varying home styles
Since the homes in Evans Farm are custom built, the features and finishes are high quality. Some of the popular home features you may find in an Evans Farm home include:
- Soaring Ceilings
- Walk-in Closets
- Attached Garages
- Amish Custom Built Cabinets
- Granite Counter Tops
- Bamboo Flooring
- Tile baths
- Mudrooms with lockers
- Laundry rooms
Buying An Evans Farm Home
The Columbus area is excited about Evans Farm, because it’s the first community of its kind in Ohio. If you want to be a part of this fantastic neighborhood and buy a home for sale in Evans Farm, contact me, Rita Boswell, at 614-547-3229.
“Rita was unobtrusive yet helpful, and reliable as we embarked on choosing and purchasing our new home. She consistently made herself available to help us. She displayed a balance of professionalism and personal interest. She made us feel as though we were working with a friend. We were quite confident that Rita worked diligently in our best interest throughout the home buying process. I have already recommended her services to other friends and family many times.” ~ Jeff & Wendi
Evans Farm FAQs
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions and answers about the new Evans Farm neighborhood.
How do I purchase an Evans Farm home site?
- Contact me, Rita Boswell, at 614-547-3229. I’ll be your guide and advocate through the process of buying an Evans Farm lot and building your home. To reserve a specific lot, you will need to sign a Purchase Agreement. You must also put down a 10% deposit, which will be applied toward the purchase price upon an executed Purchase Agreement.
What is the price range of Evans Farm home sites?
- The Phase One lots are in the $61,000 to $179,000 price range. You will select your own architect and choose a builder from the list of the preferred builders for Phase 1. Since Evans Farm homes will all be custom built, you will have considerable control over your construction budget.
Who are the builders?
- Contact me, Rita Boswell, to get a list of the preferred builders.
What kind of recreation amenities will be available?
- There will be plenty to do in Evans Farm! Recreation opportunities will include a YMCA, parks, playgrounds, paths, sports fields, water features, and lakes for fishing.
When will commercial construction begin in Evans Farm?
- Evans Farm downtown district construction will begin in late 2018. The first neighborhood shops are expected to be open in 2019.
Are there any townhomes or condominiums planned for Evans Farm?
- There are plans for multi-family units at Evans Farm. These will likely be ideal for anyone planning to downsize.
How long after I buy a home site can I wait before building a home?
- Once you close on your Evans Farm lot purchase, home construction must begin within 12 months.
What architectural style of homes will be built in Evans Farm?
- The architecture in Evans Farm will be inspired by traditional styles that offer usable front porches.These will include bungalow, cape cod, craftsman, Victorian, and more.
Will there be sidewalks in Evans Farm?
- The Evans Farm neighborhood uses the principles of “new urbanism” to inspire a walkable community. Paths and sidewalks will connect residents to neighbors, shops, restaurants, and even work spaces.
Can I choose any architect for my Evans Farm home?
- Yes. Home buyers may choose their own architect. The chosen architect must be licensed and must attend a design orientation with Evans Farm to be approved.
Does Evans Farm have an HOA?
- Evans Farm will have a Homeowner’s Association.
How much are HOA fees at Evans Farm?
- The HOA fee will be $45 per month through June 2019. It is subject to change after June 2019.
How are Evans Farm home sites and new homes financed?
- The Evans Farm neighborhood has plans with lenders to offer lot, construction, and permanent financing for home buyers. Contact me, Rita Boswell, at 614-547-3229 for a list of lenders.
Homes For Sale in Evans Farm Lewis Center OH
Lots For Sale in Evans Farm
Selling An Evans Farm Home
List & Sell Your Evans Farm Home
Selling a home can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. As an Evans Farm real estate agent, I can help you list and sell your home while minimizing the stress. Selling your home quickly and profitably for you will be my top priority.
“I’d highly recommend Rita and her group to anyone selling their home. She made the entire process extremely easy with her knowledge and consultation. She knows the central Ohio market real well. She helped us earn top $$$ and was there every step of the way with her advise. You call and she answers immediately or if in meetings, text backs immediately. We’ve added a great friend and a go-to-realtor for life!” ~ Ghazwan Khairi
Below, see homes that have recently sold in Evans Farm. Browsing recent sales can help you get an idea of how much homes are selling for in Evans Farm. Since this is a newer neighborhood, there may be few or no recent home sales to show. If you don’t see any recent Evans Farm home sales, contact me at 614-547-3229.
Homes Sold In Evans Farm