With roots dating back to 1828 in Providence, Rhode Island, Citizens Bank is one of the oldest financial services firms in the nation.
As a Loan Officer at Citizens Bank, D. Paul Ruminski Jr.’s true passion and calling is to help people secure financing for a home and the American Dream.
He has over 20 years of experience encompassing financing for purchase, new construction, renovation, or refinancing.
Jayson Cahill is a mortgage loan officer in Columbus, Ohio. He is committed to helping clients achieve their home ownership goals. Jayson has 15+ years of experience. He works to make the borrowing process as simple and convenient as possible for clients. Jayson can help clients in Columbus and nationally.
Jayson Cahill served in the US Army Reserves. He took many lessons from his military service. He learned the importance of paying attention to details, and that is reflected in his work as a loan officer. Jayson’s clients benefit from a high level of commitment, ensuring deadlines are met and proper expectations are set up-front.
CUSTOMER SERVICE • SENSE OF URGENCY • INTEGRITY • CONTINUAL EDUCATION • SIMPLIFICATION
Over the past 17 years, Mortgage Lending Solutions (MLS) has built a strong business foundation based on these basic principals:
- They never lose sight of the most important aspects needed to make the process easier for buyers and their agents.
- They focus on buyer-specific financial goals and needs. MLS educates throughout the many steps: pre-approval, finding the best suited product, loan origination, and eventual closing.
- Mortgage Lending Solutions simplifies the process to help save time, money, and the frustration of rate shopping. MLS offers almost all available products under one roof.
- Mortgage Lending Solutions has a customer service focused team. They work closely together to offer a smooth transition throughout the process of acquiring financing for home buyers.
- MLS remains attentive to every detail beginning with the initial contact. After all, this is a major life event for home buyers.
Meet The Mortgage Lending Solutions Team
Carolyn Frey – Owner
- In the business for more than 25 years
- Shares her expertise through handling all of the technical aspects of the mortgage figures
- Advises on and recommends the best product based on the buyers needs and goals, locks in rates, sends out loan estimates and disclosures, and addresses any fears, needs, and questions along the way.
Heather Lashaway – Mortgage Consultant & Operations Manager
- Advises on & recommends top products to best meet buyers needs & goals
- Liaison between buyer, lending underwriter, title agency, appraiser, insurance agency…and all supporting parties necessary throughout the entire loan process.
Robin Rosemeier – Customer Experience Manager & Director of Marketing
- Assists by quickly responding to agent and buyer questions regarding the pre-approval process
- Coaches on the upcoming steps to expect from the MLS team
- Focuses on the overall buying process
- Enhances relationships to earn repeat business & referrals
- Networks with top real estate agents and nurtures partnerships to ensure clients have the best possible overall experience
Individual NMLS# 12220
“With over 22 years of experience in the mortgage industry, Mark Jaynes has helped thousands of homeowners across the nation purchase and refinance their homes. Based in Columbus, Ohio, Mark Jaynes is the Branch Manager of Rapid Mortgage.
Representing Rapid Mortgage, Mark Jaynes is backed by in house processing, underwriting, funding, and closing departments to streamline communications and the overall loan process.
With a focus on customer service, Mark Jaynes has built his business in an effort to create raving fans. With the primary source of new business being referrals by satisfied clients, Mark Jaynes and his team strive to exceed your expectations, foster a high degree of customer satisfaction, and lead the industry in professionalism and creativity. His brand promise is to close on time, every time and with outstanding communication.
Mark Jaynes is experienced in Federal Housing Administration (FHA), Veterans Administration (VA), and conventional home mortgage loans for purchase and refinance. Additionally, Mark Jaynes has access to numerous mortgage loan products to help homeowner’s achieve their goals, including: USDA, reverse mortgage, fixed-rate, adjustable-rate, and more.
Mark Jaynes is licensed in the following states: Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Colorado and Florida.
I personally recommend Mark Jaynes at Rapid Mortgage. I’ve had multiple clients use their team and some have had challenging situations but Mark and his team have been able to work with the situation to a successful closing. The client and I get weekly updates and I never have to worry about a transaction not closing on time.” – Rita Boswell